With all the hipe of the iPhone 4 and the new iPad I decided to give it a shot at Objective-C and see what all the fuzz is about. I am working on getting me an iPad to work with and start working on a couple of cool App ideas that i got for quite sometime. So far all i got is the sample "hello world" program included with Xcode LOL, but I'll post something as soon as I am up and running.
- 4TB DIY NAS (FreeNAS) – ECC RAM, Hot-Swap HDD, Server Grade MOBO, 4x HDDs Support – $750 (or less)
- Home NAS – Turn your old PC into Network Storage Attached Server
- Maturola at CES 2015 – Parrot Demo – Dancing Drones
- LockedUSB MK2 Charge Only Adapter Aimed To Protect You From Malicious Chargers And USB Hacks
- Meet the new, reversible USB, Type-C, it can Support up to 100W of power!!!!