My dear iPhone broke and I needed a phone, so I went ahead and got the Samsung Galaxy S3, installed CyanogenMod 10 Jelly bean custom ROM until Samsung and AT&T release the official ROM. I'll share soon a couple of videos and guide on how I rooted and installed custom ROMs on it. Nexus 7 is next for sure.
- Next story Check out my new project – LockedUSB Charger Firewall & Power Optimizer
- Previous story I think I am going to start using Electric Razor, less CO2
- 4TB DIY NAS (FreeNAS) – ECC RAM, Hot-Swap HDD, Server Grade MOBO, 4x HDDs Support – $750 (or less)
- Home NAS – Turn your old PC into Network Storage Attached Server
- Maturola at CES 2015 – Parrot Demo – Dancing Drones
- LockedUSB MK2 Charge Only Adapter Aimed To Protect You From Malicious Chargers And USB Hacks
- Meet the new, reversible USB, Type-C, it can Support up to 100W of power!!!!