Well, I haven't really post anything in a long while so I think this is a perfect opportunity to restart, My iPhone 4 is here, and I am loving it, if you haven't been living under a rock you know by now of all of the issues the iPhone 4 have, however I am happy to report that I am one of those with a good unit, haven't had any signal of drop call issues, my camera and screen don't have any yellow or green and the retina display is so incredible. Pretty happy to be honest.!
- Next story Working on Objective-C =) – Maturola is coming to the AppStore!
- Previous story Installing Scorpio SR-i900 on a CBR1000rr (2008)
- 4TB DIY NAS (FreeNAS) – ECC RAM, Hot-Swap HDD, Server Grade MOBO, 4x HDDs Support – $750 (or less)
- Home NAS – Turn your old PC into Network Storage Attached Server
- Maturola at CES 2015 – Parrot Demo – Dancing Drones
- LockedUSB MK2 Charge Only Adapter Aimed To Protect You From Malicious Chargers And USB Hacks
- Meet the new, reversible USB, Type-C, it can Support up to 100W of power!!!!